Thursday, June 10, 2010

We're a happy (Ruger) family!

I try not to be brand myopic, but Ruger has made it hard for me to resist.  Ruger has made some fine firearms in the past, but these new Hard-R series (including the SR-9's, SR-556, etc.) are amazing weapons and amazing values.  I am now the proud owner of a full size SR-9 in stainless (the wife's gun), and an SR-9c in matte black.  I've fired the full size before, and found it VERY accurate and easy to shoot.  We went yesterday to break in the compact version and it did not disappoint.  It was dead accurate at defensible ranges, and only a couple of inches to the left of center at 25 yards!  I also found it as or more comfortable to shoot than the full size.  Look for video reviews soon at my Youtube channel soon!  (Link available at the top).

No comments:

Post a Comment