Tuesday, June 15, 2010

New Reviews and possible contest coming soon

In an effort to boost my chances for a youtube partnership, I'm going to be making more regular videos of all sorts like rants, music and concert reviews, cooking, guns and other stuff.  That being said, I will be doing the both SR9 reviews soon, which will be posted a week or 2 apart, the NCstar weapon light, NRA gun vault, etc. 

Also, if you have a Beretta 92FS with Tactical rail or the Taurus equivalent, I will be holding a contest for a Fobus paddle holster (slightly scarred up on the inside).  NOTE:  This holster WILL NOT FIT the Taurus PT-101 from Academy Sports (16+1 round).  I tried to Dremmel out some of the plastic to get it to fit, and finally gave up.  Some fine grit sand paper will smooth it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment